Highlights of the tour
- Experience the splendour of the British summer capital with its rich colonial heritage
- The Himalayan National Park of Kufri and the Mahasu Peak offers some moments of pure solitude
- The ancient and heritage buildings of Shimla along with the British style dominated architecture takes you back to the old world charm
- Hadimba and Manu Temple are special attractions for the religious souls
- Get healed of skin ailments and joint pains with a relaxing dip in the sulphurous warm waters of the famous Vashisht Bath
- Enjoy snow even in peak summers in Manali
- Rohtang Pass with its unending frozen beauty will melt your heart and you can have some fun and innocent moments of snow sports and adventure
- Shopping in Shimla and Manali can take you to a crazy spree to the world of handicrafts and woollens
- Day 1: Arrival at Delhi and departure for Shimla
- Day 2: Kufri Excursion and half-day Shimla sightseeing
- Day 3: Shimla to Manali
- Day 4: Manali local sightseeing
- Day 5: Rohtang Pass visit
- Day 6: Departure from Manali to Delhi
On arrival at Delhi, our representative shall warmly welcome you and pick you up from Delhi Railway station or Delhi Airport and we shall arrange for an immediate transfer to Shimla by road. On arrival at Shimla immediate check in at the hotel and after briefly exploring the property you can call in an early night with a relaxing dinner at the hotel followed by overnight stay at the same.
After breakfast proceed for a guided excursion to Kufri. Kufri is known for its several tourists attractions such as the Himalayan National Park where you can spend some moments in serenity close to nature. Also enjoy the main attraction of Kufri the pony and the yak ride all the way up to the Mahasu Peak for a refreshing and magnificent endless view of Himalayan Panorama and the verdant meadows spread wide. After Kufri sightseeing post lunch go for an extended sightseeing of various places in and around Shimla such as the Shimla Mosque built way back in 1830, Viceregal Lodge built in 1885, Christ Church built in 1844, Gaiety Theatre where the first beauty contest of world was supposed to be showcased back in the year 1887, Scandal Point and the famous Mall road of Shimla filled with hullabaloo and shopping frenzy of the tourists. In the evening, you shall drive back to the hotel in Shimla for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast check out of the hotel for an on-road transfer to the heavenly hill station of Manali. On the way, visit Pandho Dam and take in the picturesque beauty and the peace exuding out of the dense green Himalayan forest cover. Also visit the Hanogi Mata Temple to offer prayers as well as to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the surroundings. On arrival at Manali immediate check in at the hotel of your choice and settle down for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast in Day 04, you shall proceed for a guided sightseeing of places in and around Manali. Some of the favourite tourist attractions that are worth seeing are Hadimba Temple dedicated to Hadimbi Devi very revered and venerated among the local worshippers; Manu Temple dedicated to Sage Manu with his association with the famous Hindu epic Mahabharata; Vashisht Bath for a bath in the sulphurous waters for healing the skin disorders and joint pains; Van Vihar a nice quiet park suitable for family visit and catching up with some quiet moments; Tibetan Monastery for a taste of the Buddhist form of worship; Club House for a relaxing and happening family evening; and last but not the least evening shopping at the local market in the Manali Mall Road. Come back to the hotel by evening, have dinner and a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 has been reserved for excursion to Rohtang Pass that is situated at an altitude of 3979 metres above sea level and is at a distance of 51 kms away from Manali. It is a mighty Himalayan mountain Pass which is also the link of the gateway to the mystic Lahaul-Spiti Valley another major tourist attraction. The Rohtang Pass on account of its height offers a wide panoramic view of the frozen mountain peaks. Here the travellers and tourist can actually enjoy the majesty of the mountains at its full glory. From the Pass you can view the ridges of Lahaul and Spiti Valley with its mesmerizing and stark beauty. In the evening, drive back to the hotel, enjoy a sumptuous dinner and settle down for an overnight stay at the hotel.
The last day of the trip has arrived. Prepare for a morning check out of the hotel in Manali. After breakfast drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi our representative shall drop you at Delhi Airport or Delhi Railway station for your journey back home with basketful of memories.