- Day 1: Shimla Arrival
- Day 2: Excursion to Kufri and Shimla Sightseeing
- Day 3: Shimla to Manali Transfer
- Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Day 5: Rohtang Pass
- Day 6: Departure
On arrival at Shimla, our tour and travel representative shall offer you a warm welcome and a pick up from the corresponding Airport or Railway station and immediately transfer you to the hotel of your choice in Shimla. Rest of the evening, you shall spend at leisure followed by dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the Shimla hotel.
After breakfast take a half-day excursion to the hill paradise Kufri situated around 18 kilometres away from Shimla.
- Visit the Kufri Fun World which is a high-altitude amusement park. Enjoy the picturesque settings, go-karting and fun rides with family.
- Visit the Mahasu Peak that has a muddy and slimy track climbing uphill and enjoy a pony or horse ride that makes for a thrilling adventure.
- In winters, you can even attempt skiing on the beautiful skiing tracks. Kufri is a favourite destination of ski lovers.
- Also, visit the Himalayan National Park to watch the different varieties of bird species and rare mammals.
After lunch go for Shimla sightseeing of the places listed below.
- The ancient Shimla mosque built in 1830
- The royal Viceregal Lodge, a British legacy
- The majestic Christ Church built in 1844
- The majestic and royally associated Gaiety Theatre
- The Scandal Point with its quota of ancient tales of love and war
- Shop at the local plaza or Shimla Mall area and in Lakkar Bazaar
Get back to the hotel for a leisurely dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out of Shimla hotel and get a smooth transfer by road to Manali for a 7-hour journey covering 265 kilometres. On the way visit the famous Pandoh Dam built in 1977 with a very picturesque reservoir lake beautifully nestled in the heart of Himalayan slopes and surrounded by dense green forests. Also stop over at Hanogi Mata Temple built on a picturesque peak with stunning view of the valleys around and a stream gurgling past the temple.
On arrival check-in at the Manali hotel of your choice. After dinner retire to rooms for overnight stay.
After breakfast go for Manali local sightseeing.
- Start with Hadimba Temple dedicated to Goddess Hidimba
- Manu Temple dedicated to the famous saint Manu
- Vashisht Bath famous for its hot water springs with healing powers
- Van Vihar with its varied species of flora and fauna
- Tibetan Monastery for a peep into the unique Tibetan traditions and ways of worship
- Club House for family fun activities
- Round up with shopping at the Mall Road of Manali
Get back to the Manali hotel and after a sumptuous dinner retire for overnight stay at the Manali hotel.
After breakfast go for a fun-filled day of excursion to the thrilling high-altitude Rohtang Pass. Enjoy the surreal beauty of the towering Himalayan snow-capped peaks, chilling weather and amazing views. Watch the gorgeously beautiful valleys of Lahaul and Spiti from up. Stop at Solang Valley for more fun and adventure on snow such as parachuting, paragliding and zorbing. Come back to the Manali hotel in the evening to settle for a peaceful overnight stay.
Bid goodbye to the mountains of Himachal and after a quick check out of the hotel after breakfast, continue your onward journey back home.