Highlights of the tour
- Enjoy Himalayan National Park, pony and yak ride and endless Himalayan Panorama in Kufri
- Get enchanted by the Shimla mosques, Vice regal Lodge, Christ Church, The Gaiety Theatre, The Grind lays Bank, the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall
- Visit the interesting Pandho Dam and beautiful Hanogi Mata Temple amidst infinite natural beauty
- From Manali, explore Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House
- Indulge in extensive evening shopping at the local market Mall Road
- Go for an exciting excursion to Rohtang Pass to altitude of 3979 metres above sea level
- Get enthralled by the wide panoramic view of the Himalayan range
- Day 1: Arrival at Delhi and transfer to Shimla by road
- Day 2: Day excursion to Kufri from Shimla
- Day 3: Transfer from Shimla to Manali by road
- Day 4: Manali local sightseeing
- Day 5: Day trip to Rohtang Pass
- Day 6: Transfer from Manali to Delhi and departure
On arrival at Delhi, our representative shall warmly welcome you and pick you up from Delhi Railway station or Delhi Airport and we shall arrange for an immediate transfer to Shimla by road. On arrival check in hotel, dinner and over night stay at hotel.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for ts Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. In the evening, drive back to hotel dinner and over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out hotel depart foe Manali. On the way visit Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple. On arrival check in hotel, dinner and over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Come back hotel by the evening, dinner and over night stay at hotel.
Excursion to Rohtang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herring boned ridges into the Lahaul valley. In the evening drive back to hotel, dinner and over night stay at hotel.
Morning check out, After breakfast and drive back to Delhi. On arrival, drop you at Delhi Airport/Railway station for your journey back to home.