Highlights of the tour
- Explore the ancient Hadimba Temple named after the deity Hidimba whom the temple has been dedicated
- Pay homage to the Mahabharata famed sage Manu associated Manu Temple
- Take a healing bath at the hot water springs of Vashisht Bath
- Step into the soulful sojourn across the natural beauty of Van Vihar
- Enjoy solace amidst the unique and peaceful beauty of the Tibetan Monastery
- Discover nature with the Great Himalayan National Park containing variegated Himalayan flora and fauna
- Relax in the entertainment hub of Manali Club House
- Experience the grandeur of the hot water springs and famous Gurudwara of Manikaran
- Indulge in evening shopping at the local market of the Manali Mall Road
- Day excursion to the unforgettable and enchanting Rohtang Pass
- Day 1: Transfer from Chandigarh to Manali by road
- Day 2: Manali local sightseeing
- Day 3: Round trip to the frozen Rohtang Pass from Manali
- Day 4: Fun journey back from Manali to Chandigarh by road and departure
On arrival at Chandigarh, our representative shall pick you up from Chandigarh Airport or the Chandigarh Railway station. From Chandigarh, we shall arrange for a smooth transfer to the heavenly land of Himalayas, Manali. On arrival at Manali, transfer to hotel and overnight stay at the Manali hotel.
Day 2 will begin with a sumptuous breakfast in Manali hotel and then followed by sightseeing of places in and around Manali. Visit the prominent and popular destinations such as the following:
- Ancient Hadimba Temple named after the deity Hidimba whom the temple has been dedicated
- The Mahabharata famed sage Manu associated Manu Temple
- The healing hot water springs of Vashisht Bath
- The soulful sojourn across the natural beauty of Van Vihar
- The unique and peaceful beauty of the Tibetan Monastery
- The Great Himalayan National Park with variegated Himalayan flora and fauna
- The entertainment filled Club House
- The hot water springs and famous Gurudwara of Manikaran
- Plentiful evening shopping at the local market of the Mall Road
After an eventful day of pleasant sightseeing, come back hotel by the evening, dinner and over night stay at hotel.
Day 03 is the day for excursion to the enchanting Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass is situated at an altitude of 3979 metres and is freezing cold with stunning views. It is located 51 kms away from Manali and can be covered in a day trip. It is a famed and mighty Mountain Pass that connects Manali to the beautiful valleys of Lahaul and Spiti. Rohtang Pass offers striking views of the mighty mountain ranges all around. The snow-covered remarkable peaks are extremely high and ethereally beautiful. The frozen snow cap at the top of the peaks reflect the warm and bright sunshine, and the snow seems to glitter and sparkle in its pure whiteness. Take a peep at the earthy ridges of the Lahaul Valley from the heights. In the evening drive back to the Manali hotel, and after having a restful dinner retire to your hotel rooms for a peaceful overnight stay.
After breakfast at the hotel, morning check out from Manali followed by road transfer to Chandigarh. On arrival at Chandigarh, our representative shall drop you off at the Chandigarh Airport or the Railway station for your onward journey back home. Bid loving adieu to the Himalayan land of Himachal till you come back for more.