Terms and Conditions
- Himachal Tourism shall provide all information related to travel, pricing, availability and reservations of any kind for transportation or airline tickets, hotels bookings, railway tickets, complete holiday packages, bus and car rentals, etc.
The users or the guests availing the services of Himachal Tourism are requested to read and accept the relevant terms and conditions of each of the services offered. The offers of the services may be updated or modified by us from time to time. In the event of any conflict between such terms of service provided and this agreement, the terms of the agreement listed herein shall prevail.
- All modifications related to services offered by Himachal Tourism shall be posted on the Himachal Tourism Website from time to time. In case of any doubts, they can be clarified by direct interaction with the Himachal Tourism support executives. The terms of acknowledgement and acceptance can be revisited for better understanding. In case the guests do not agree with any part or whole of such terms, conditions and notices, they should not avail our services.
- Himachal Tourism as a service provider is bound to operate keeping in mind certain rules and policies applicable to each service. The guest should take the full responsibility for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies that are outlined by third party service providers as well as by Himachal Tourism.
- All services shall be rendered after realization of the full payment by the guests.
- Himachal Tourism reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices that are being offered by us. The changes shall be reflected from time to time on the website and the guests shall be responsible for regularly reviewing and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- By availing the services of Himachal tourism, the guests consents, expresses and agrees that they have read and fully understood the terms and conditions and cancellation policy.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions the guests also agree not to sell, trade, resell or exploit the services for any commercial purposes and avail them specifically for personal use only.
- Himachal Tourism ensures to its fullest capacity that all the information provided by it is correct. But we do not bear any responsibility of the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information.
- Himachal Tourism acts as a booking agent or facilitator of certain services on behalf of third party service providers and thereby shall not hold any liability for any aspect of arrangements between the service provider and the guests regarding the standards and expectations of services rendered by the service providers. Also, we shall not be held liable for any changes, deficiencies or disputes related to the services being provided by these third party service providers. All refund or fares and charges shall be between the parties involved. All refunds to customers in lieu of any cancellation of any services shall be made subject to receipt of such refunds by Himachal Tourism from the respective service provider.
- Himachal Tourism shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to various destinations under the services offered.
- Himachal Tourism shall not be responsible for damages resulting from the inability of the guests to use the services or any damage resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of data.
- There shall be no provision of refund due to delay or inability to use or avail the services booked. We are also not to be held responsible for non-availability of the website in case of periodic maintenance operations or temporary suspension of access to the services due to technical faults or natural disasters not under our control.
- When you register with Himachal Tourism website, we may contact you from time to time to provide the information and updates regarding our best of services and latest offers.
- Himachal Tourism reserves the right to modify fees from time to time, without notice.
- Himachal Tourism accepts Online Card Payments through Visa, Master and American Express Card payments and are processed through an online payment gateway system. We use the latest 128 bit encryption system and sophisticated technology to protect user credit card information. We deploy SSL encryption method for additional security of credit card information.
- Himachal Tourism will refund the total price paid by the user for booking within a commercially reasonable time of cancellation.
- Himachal Tourism is not liable for refund for no-show or unutilized bookings.
- Refund amount shall be processed within 30 working days from the date of the cancellation request.